2020 YEAR END GIVING
Here's what you need to know:
- You will receive your tax receipt by mid February 2021 for the 2020 year.
- All donations for 2020 tax receipts were to be dated, postmarked, and received by the church no later than December 31st, 2020.
- All 2020 receipts for reimbursement should be submitted to the church for payment by January 10th, 2021 (attention: Sonya Dobson).
We are thankful for God's provision in 2020 and continue to trust him to meet our needs. Thank you for your faithful giving.
- shows respect for God by following biblical principles (Malachi 3:10; Luke 6:38);
- helps us see lives transformed by the gospel;
- supports our partners who spread the gospel locally and globally.
If SDBC is your home church, feel free to use any of the options below to give to the ministry. As a matter of practice and principle, all gifts are allotted to SDBC’s general budget unless a special project has been approved.
If you are outside our area and want to give, we appreciate your support.
We thank you for your faithful giving.
1. Give online:
Click on the "Donate Now" button below and you will be redirected to the CanadaHelps website where you can donate to SDBC. You will be given an option to make a one-time gift, or a recurring monthly donation. CanadaHelps is a national not-for-profit registry and endorsed by SDBC as a great way to give. Tax receipts will be sent directly to you via email from CanadaHelps, at the time of donation.
2. Give by pre-authorized bank withdrawal or credit card:
For regular givers who want to set up automated giving, download and print this form. Please complete and return it according to the instructions provided.
3. Give by mail:
If you would like to send a cheque made payable to SDBC, please send to:
South Delta Baptist Church
Attn: Finance Department
1988 56 Street
Delta, BC V4L 2B1
Note: annual tax receipts are issued at the end of February of the following year.
The Board of Elders may, from time to time, approve a fund for a designated purpose to which individuals may direct contributions. Such a fund will be called a “Donor Designated Fund” and the spending of its funds is to be confined to its approved programs and projects. Contributions to such a fund may have a time period limitation.
Contributions to such a fund may have an amount limitation beyond which any additional contribution will be directed by the Board of Elders. Such a fund may be operational for a limited period of time after which the remaining funds will be directed by the Board of Elders. Each contribution received for such a fund will be used as restricted with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason as determined by the Board of Elders, the remaining restricted contributions will be used where most needed.
2021 Approved Budget
Download and take a look through our approved 2021 budget: