2017 year end giving
Please consider what God will have you give toward advancing His kingdom through the work of South Delta Baptism Church. Join us in sharing the love of God and the salvation offered through Jesus Christ to our community and our world.
Here's what you need to know:
- You will receive your tax receipt by mid February 2018 for the 2017 year.
- All donations for 2017 tax receipts must be dated and postmarked no later than December 31st, 2017. Except for mailed donations, all donations must be received by the church no later than 2PM December 31st, 2017.
- The church building will be open December 27th-29th from 9AM-2PM. Donations can be dropped off in the drop box that is located just through the doors of the 56th Street entrance, by our yellow school bus.
- All 2017 receipts for reimbursement should be submitted to the church for payment by December 12th, 2017 (attention: Sonya Dobson).
We are thankful for God's provisions in 2017. As we look ahead to the end of the year, we continue to trust God to meet our needs. Thank you for your faithful giving.
- shows respect for God by following biblical principles (Malachi 3:10; Luke 6:38);
- helps us see lives transformed by the gospel;
- supports our partners who spread the gospel locally and globally.
If SDBC is your home church, feel free to use any of the options below to give to the ministry. As a matter of practice and principle, all gifts are allotted to SDBC’s general budget unless a special project has been approved.
If you are outside our area and want to give, we appreciate your support.
We thank you for your faithful giving.
1. Give via offering or by MAIL
An offering is taken at each Sunday gathering where cash or cheques, made payable to SDBC, are accepted. If sending by mail, please send to:
South Delta Baptist Church
Attn: Finance Department
1988 56 Street
Delta, BC V4L 2B1
2. GIVE BY ON-SITE DEBIT MACHINE
Make your gift by Interac or credit card by using the on-site debit machine available every Sunday morning in the foyer at the Connect Desk.
In order to receive an annual tax receipt, please fill out your information on the envelope provided. For a set of personal tithing envelopes contact Sonya Dobson, either by or phone (604-943-8244 x 231).
3. GIVE ONLINE
Click on the "Donate Now" button below and you will be redirected to the CanadaHelps website where you can donate to SDBC. You will be given an option to make a one-time gift, or a recurring monthly donation. CanadaHelps is a national not-for-profit registry and endorsed by SDBC as a great way to give. Tax receipts will be sent directly to you via email from CanadaHelps, at the time of donation.
4. GIVE BY PRE-AUTHORIZED BANK WITHDRAWAL or credit card
For regular givers who want to set up automated giving, download and print this form. Please complete and return it according to the instructions provided.
Note: annual tax receipts are issued at the end of February of the following year.
2018 Approved Budget
Download and take a look through our approved 2018 budget.