With everything that's going on in the world right now, you may be asking important questions about life like "why is there so much suffering in this world? And is there a purpose to any of this suffering? What is the meaning of life and what happens at the end of our journey here on earth?"
I believe the bible has answers for us, but I understand that you may have objections to the claims of the bible:
"Hasn't science disproved the existence of God?"
"Isn't the bible antiquated and no longer relevant?"
"If God is good, why is there so much suffering in the world like this pandemic?"
"Isn't it highly intolerant to say that Jesus is the only way and truth?"
Before you write off the claims of the bible, we want to invite you to seriously explore these questions with us. It may help you process some of your questions; it may even change your life.
If you have any questions, please email us.
We invite you to join us as we work through a five-part series exploring these questions:
1. Is God a valid idea in this scientific and secular age? Hasn't science disproved the existence of God? (May 23rd)
2. Isn't the bible antiquated and no longer relevant? How can we take seriously the claims of such an outdated book? (May 30th)
3. If God is good, why is there so much evil in the world? Is God really a God of justice? (June 6th)
4. If God is loving and all powerful, why do we experience suffering like this pandemic? (June 13th)
5. How can you say that Jesus is the only way and truth? Isn't that highly intolerant? (June 20th)
You can join us by clicking here to watch our services live on each Sunday at 9AM or 11AM (PDT).